We are currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Radiographer to join our busy team at St Hugh’s Hospital. You can find a full information pack below.
Key CompetenciesThe main role of the Radiographer is to provide imaging services to General X-ray and Theatres. To be flexible with regard to workload and theatre scheduling and perform imaging in other modalities where competent. Key responsibilities include;
- To perform high-quality examinations as required by referring Consultants according to departmental policies and procedures. Ensuring that all patients being investigated receive a high standard of care.
- To perform Imaging in Theatres having a flexible approach to meet the requirements of scheduling and the needs of consultants and patients.
- To perform all imaging in accordance with IRMER 2000 regulations.
- To work and assist in the day to day operation of General X-ray.
- To ensure that safety awareness in both general x-ray and theatres areas are adhered to and report any untoward incidents as they occur.
- To participate in the On-Call rota as scheduled.