Senior Staff Nurse-Pre-operative Assessment
We are currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Senior Staff Nurse-Pre-operative Assessment to join our busy team at St Hugh’s Hospital. You can find a full information pack below.
Key CompetenciesThe main role responsibilities of the role include;
- To ensure a high standard of evidence-based nursing care is consistently delivered to patients.
- To ensure that a safe, cost effective service is provided.
- To act as a role model and patient advocate, ensuring a positive patient experience for all.
- To be responsible for Information Governance standards.
- Assist the Peri-operative Care Manager in the development and implementation of the pre-operative assessment service.
- Perform pre-operative assessment as a proficient practitioner
- Evaluate and maintain the standards of care delivered
- Assist in the development of protocols, guidelines and patient information