Other Services at Marie Louise
Our reception desk at Marie Louise is staffed from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, and 11am to 3pm at weekends. You can also speak to the Financial Administrator during office hours (Monday to Friday) to answer any administrative queries.
Marie Louise features its own hairdressing salon so that residents can enjoy the attention of our own visiting stylist or invite one of their own.
A number of other additional services are available at Marie Louise so we can make day to day life easier and help maintain strong connections to the wider world.
- Newspapers and magazines can be ordered and delivered to the resident’s room by request
- Laundering of all personal clothing (not dry cleaning). Personalised name marking will be required prior to admission.
- There are facilities for making private telephone calls and a private telephone can be connected to every room. Accounts for private telephones will be sent to the resident or the resident’s representative.
- Personal electrical items are tested for safety prior to use.
- The hairdresser visits the home on a weekly basis. Payment should be settled directly with the hairdresser or via the Financial Administrator.
- The home can arrange the services of a physiotherapist.
- There is a fully integrated call bell system.
- A shop trolley is available for residents to purchase toiletries and sweets.
- A Roman Catholic Mass is celebrated daily in the Chapel. Ministers of all denominations and faiths are welcome to visit the home at any time and as requested by residents and their families.